Thread: RIP Mister Moo
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 02:35 PM   #29
MarkinAZ
Formerly MarkinOR

First Name: Mark
Trading: (40)
Navy (Served With Honor)
MarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: RIP Mister Moo

This news is like walking through a doorway, and somebody suddenly coming from around the corner and slapping you across the face big time. I've known about Dan's illness for a couple of years through PM' with him, but this is simply a sudden blow to the community.

As has been mentioned by some, Dan (Mr. Moo) was known on a few forums. Here at CA, but I first ran in to him on the now defunct Club Stogie, and later again on Pipe Smokers Forum. I never had the opportunity to meet Dan in-person, but knew through our PM' sent in these forums, that if we ever did meet, it would be one of those very positive bonding experiences. Dan had a great writing style which communicated his thoughts and sense of humor well. I'm gonna miss that son-of-a-gun...

I think the main thing is, Dan's spirit has learned what its had to learn here, and now its time for it to return to that other frequency of life. Love you brother...

As a piper, here's a link to Pipe Smokers Forum where Dan was a moderator, spent most of his time, and their notice of his passing:

http://pipesmokersforum.com/communit...ter-moo.59070/