View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 12:37 PM   #37
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: USPS refund for late shipping and delivery failure

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnoon View Post
And are you now a spokesperson for others?
More unnecessary fuel on a fire.
Posted via Mobile Device
Now THIS is IRONY defined.

For those of you who may not understand, Peter is stating this as a moderator,
but in a previous reply (#28)
he is acting as a proxy for the person in reply #30, ragging on ME (for those who do not know about the whole
long story) and taking what amounts to free shots at me. The poster in reply #30 is allowed to call me a
douche bag (DB) for being negligent, because the only one that knows what's going on for sure is ME, Peter
and poster #30. I sent poster #30 some cigars to make up for his loss after in a moment of complete and
utter distraction at the USPS, I made an error after spending 20 mins in a line for the kiosk. This was 6:45 am
and I was behind two idiots who never used it before both mailed 5+ packages, making me late for work.
In my hurry when I finally got up to bat, I transposed a number in the zip code and paid for postage to KY and not Cali.
I also forgot to write the return address on it. The perfect storm of errors, and I am at fault for it, but the modern USPS
bears a ton of responsibility as well as you will read. The package had NO TROUBLE getting to poster #30's town,
but then went off the radar , I am guessing owing to a postage due issue. I provided poster #30 with postal insurance
for his irreplaceable cigars, and since the post office never delivered them, feeling it was better to incur man hours
and fuel costs to mail them back to Atlanta rather than asking poster #30 to pay 5 bucks at the window in
San Diego, we all got screwed. I told him that I could not replace his cigars, I would not refund his money,
and offered him about $600 in more irreplaceable cigars, which he accepted. Since then, he and Peter miss no
opportunity to rag on me in these veiled insults, while one of them moderates as if he has no sin to throw rocks at
and the other smokes through my cigars, taking shots at me in threads like this. The only reason they get
away with it up to now is that it is better for me to stay off the air about it and remain a member here.

Poster #30 will not collect on his insurance because he does not want to tell the USPS what was in his
box. That and his mis-reading of the regulations. Weird thing is that even though he has been smoking
his replacement cigars, I would STILL SEND HIM THE receipts he needs to file the claim, since I SURE AIN'T
gonna file for it. I want to make clear that the cigars I sent poster #30 were all the 'unique' cigars I had left
in the world, and his replacement cigars only covered about 2/3 of his loss. But you know what, when you
deal in irreplaceable cigars, whether here or from overseas vendors, sometimes you take a bit of a loss.

So this might be my last post here when I get moderated out of existence, but I have taken about
as much as I intend to on this deal gone bad from this moderator and this newbie to risk and smuggling.