View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 10:50 AM   #75
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

First Name: Andy
Trading: (4)
Partagas
Starscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Boycotting the NFL in 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLS View Post
I respect your opinion starscream, but no, I really just put it up there to let people know that I was pissed off about the
penalty, and for my own sake, that was the last straw. And I LOVE the Saints. Hard to imagine doing something that
counter-intuitive. Why miss football to protest a penalty against your team. I fully understand all the opinions
where people say this is a REAL problem in the league and they were warned twice and they did it anyway. Do Raiders
fans resent people thinking their team plays dirty? Do Eagles fans resent that people consider them the worst fans
in the league? It's all relative. I agree that you have to protect the pumpkins of these players WHO CHOOSE to play a
dangerous game and they do it for the money. It's all relative. I am not anti-fair play. I am anti bullying by the league
office. RIGHT OR WRONG, I resent their actions and I intend to protest.

Why I chose to make a thread on it is simple, I was frustrated by the severity of the penalty and I am a member
in good standing. I COULD do it so I DID IT. I am not looking for sympathy for me or my team.
The league can kiss my entire A$$.
Fair enough, Brad.

Insert quote here.
Starscream is offline   Reply With Quote