View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 03:34 PM   #223
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Re: The "Take A Pic Of Your Wineador" Thread

Well after days of washing and getting rid of the plastic smell, filling it with cedar sheets and empty boxes, I have moved a couple boxes into the winador. I have 3 of the cheap trays coming monday from cheaphumidors, and I have a set of trays and shelves coming from forrest in a few weeks.

The Oliva boxes have some various sticks in them right now, nothing 'too good', I'm still a bit nervous about moving more sticks in, I have another pound of HMBeads coming (1lb in and some packs for now), I have 2 good Hygrometer also arriving monday. Right now the single hygrometer is showing 69% HM and 65 degrees, so right around the "130 rule", I'm going to watch the humidity like a hawk before I actually put things in it that I like / have money invested in.

Oh well it's a start!

AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote