View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 02:21 AM   #115
14holestogie
Serial banter killer

First Name: Tim
Trading: (52)
Partagas
14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: How to Freeze and the Science behind it. Long

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfecto View Post
OK...after reading everything here I have a question about not freezing that I didn't see covered. If it was covered, sorry, here's the question anyway.

I have always been aware of the beetle thing but have never froze....yet.
I do segregate all my new stuff for a period of time before I let them mingle with the crowd and allow them to get up close and personal and talk to other sticks. Maybe I've just been lucky so far.........

What would one suggest the allotted time be to keep them segregated to see if there are going to any hatching?

Thanks for the input........
You have been lucky, so far. It's kind of like driving without insurance. As long as you don't hit anything, you're golden. One bad incident, however, and you're in the poor house.

As the eggs can lay dormant for some time until the conditions are right, I'm not sure any length of time segregated can insure non-infestation.

Take out the insurance policy and freeze and have some peace of mind.