View Single Post
Old 01-31-2017, 02:06 PM   #13
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Re: Four Years .. no not that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD Beerman View Post
It's been 4 years?
Feels like 2 to me and 12 to you guys, I'm sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CigarNut View Post
You are Home. Glad I was able to meet you, Adam!
Same here mb we'll meet up in the WDW area for a cigar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.G View Post
And, you have a cool name.

Someday, I want Mark (because he could do this with a straight face) to lead us into someplace and introduce all of us as "Hi, I'm Mark. And this is my brother Adam, and my other brother Adam."

Of course you'll have to be the quiet one, I don't think anyone could shut me up long enough for it to work.

Thank you all, certainly am glad I found this place, I've made so many friends, met so many people at herfs and even made at least one...no wait two enemies, we can't forget MK05 who seems to have skin as thin as a 95 LFDC PC with box code.....

I look forward heading back home to Florida and meeting some of you there as well, oh and Shack Herf is closer as well so I look forward to that!
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote