View Single Post
Old 02-08-2022, 01:29 PM   #14
Will herf for food

First Name: Mike
Trading: (9)
VR
357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Air cleaner/purifier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanaaddict View Post
Yeah he has a great knowledge of venting systems. I am not a fan of the box he created you have to sit in and watch TV through a window If I had the room he had I would have done the whole room. My room is set up for only 2 smokers and all my collectables, but most of the time it's just me
I do have another setup downstairs (larger fan & surround sound system) that I used to use till I had to move my mom in to take care of her till she passed. Then my FIL moved into the room and I take care of him now. When the room is empty again I will set it up for more guests at a time
Yeah I'm with you but back when he did this TV's cost quite a bit more than they do now, at least that's my guess why. Still the ventilation setup plus the O3 generators all into wall switches is pretty slick. Nowadays I'm sure it would be possible to make the same setup via some smart interface you could control via your smartphone.