View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 12:38 PM   #317
GreekGodX
Opa!!

First Name: Christos
Trading: (82)
Montecristo
GreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: New Pipe Smoker With A Question? Ask an Old Fart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Moo View Post

* top post refresher:

"Attention new pipe smokers! All pipe and tobacco questions answered. All pipe and tobacco problems solved.

Terms of Service: to ask you have to have a serious question; to reply you must have a minimum two years pipe smoking experience. (No snob zone.) There are no stupid questions. Nobody can beat someone with a "Use the search funtion" lead pipe. There will be no rude replies no matter how many times your question has been asked - nosir, not in THIS thread. Maybe a little tiny bit of sarcasm though, just to keep it interesting.

Bring it on."
I don't know if this was directed at me or just a general refresh but I didn't see anything wrong with giving spectrr a recommendation. I've only smoked pipes for a little over a year but I just recently went through this same dilemma myself. Thought I'd give my never tried posing as a "pipe old fart".