View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 12:01 AM   #50
Powers
Swamp Ash member in exile

First Name: Michael
Trading: (17)
Bolivar
Powers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to all
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsnake View Post
There is always a Nebraska Cornholer fan somewhere that has to throw in their . You just have to understand they have nothing to live for in this God Forsaken state. Lincoln Nebraska has a football stadium and that is about it. Nothing better then waking up in my hotel in the morning here in Stinkin after a Cornholer loss. You would swear everyone's mother died. Go Hawkeyes!
Quote:
Originally Posted by maninblack View Post
I live in Missouri . I root for the Huskers. Why? Because Missouri wouldn't know a good football team if it bit them in the ass. Some of us in Missouri have taste. The others root for good ol Mizzou. And speaking of a basketball school, isn't that the only sport the Tiggers are "decent" at? But I digress. Nebraska fans can sleep comfortably knowing Mizzou will never be in the same class as NU. Good luck and enjoy being a cellar dwellar in the SEC, much like you were in the Big 8.