First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (37)
Navy (Served With Honor)
T.G has disabled reputation
Default Re: Huy Fong - Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnoon View Post
Only after he's done in mine.
Bullshit. You & me, Iron Chef style, my friend. But keep the pizza delivery place on speed dial, because I'm not sure we'd make it past the martinis to actually cook anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icehog3 View Post
You gave me some great ideas, Adam, going to try a couple of them this week.
You're welcome Tom. Those were just a few things off the top of my head that I've done with it and while I'm no expert, what I see is that there is so much more one can do with **** sauce when you look at it from a different perspective and just run with it.

BTW, one more I do want to throw out there that I just remembered and since tomorrow is superbowl - **** sauce, reduced sodium soy sauce and rice vinegar (regular or seasoned, depends on how sweet and salty one wants it) - optional: add a dash or three of salt-free or low salt curry powder; test this in a smaller quantity before you commit, it doesn't work for everyone - ranch dressing powder also works if you want a different flavor and if you have a really spice-a-phobic crowd, actual lite ranch dressing. Mix the **** sauce, soy and vinegar, then add to the ranch dressing,add individually and it will curdle. Use to dip deep fried wings or shredded chicken breast in.
T.G is offline   Reply With Quote