View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 09:13 AM   #9
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help! Internal Dimensions of WC-28S needed!

Jarrett, just so you know, these winadors usually taper to the back, the back interior being skinnier than the front interior. Why, I don't know. I've just found that to be the case in every one I've worked with, and I've worked with a lot of them. If you're leaving any part of the interior, that's important.
If you find help, make sure they get very good dimensions of the width at the front of the drawer glides and back of the glides. The height between the glides, too.
It's very hard, bordering on impossible to build for someone without the unit on hand. I wouldn't even take a stab at it. You might be better served to wait until it arrives, even if it costs time.
Granted, I'm guessing on what you're doing. My post might not matter at all.