Old 04-18-2009, 10:39 PM   #4
Ahbroody
Daddy x 4

First Name: Mike
Trading: (53)
HUpmann
Ahbroody has disabled reputation
Default Re: Illusione Epernay Le Petit

You are correct Al sorry for the brain fart. Actually wrote the review at work in the car on my laptop. bwhahahahahah.

Darrell the Le Petit is his PC. I think I remember you enjoying the Eccj right? If so I really think you will like this stick. They had two different Vitolas at WC. The PC and I think Le Ferme - Robusto Extra. The impression I got from Mikey was the PC was better. I cant argue with him after smoking it.

Found this online
"This blend originally debuted in 2008 through the e c c j 15th limited release*.From this blend, Epernay has been made into four unique and exciting sizes with a combination of Criollo and Corojo tobaccos. The cigar is finished with a superior-grade Café Rosado coverleaf. The Epernay blend is very complex and perfectly balanced treating the palate to hints of coffee and honey, further enhanced through the olfactory with floral notes, and a creamy finish."

I have had the eccj. This seemed different then the eccj I had. I really liked it more. PM me the addy I lost it. I will send you one to try. Going by West Coast again sunday night.
Ahbroody is offline   Reply With Quote