View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 08:01 AM   #1
cmitch
Heads up get down

First Name: Clayton
Trading: (25)
Montecristo
cmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nice
Default Rant: Cigar Bums

Okay, so I'm a nice guy, at least most of the time. But, often, more times than not, I carry these great sticks with me to enjoy when a not so educated person wants to 'try' one of my sticks. But, you don't 'try' a stick. You 'try' a cigarette. If the stun sucks, you put it out and that's it. Period. But a cigar is different. Palettes are different and flavors often change while smoking a cigar. These ignoramuses think they should try a stick on my investment. Forget that I paid $7 to $10 for the stick, more than they paid for their worthless pack of cigarettes. For some reason, they think I owe them a shot at one of my expensive sticks and they've never smoked a cigar before. I have no problem sharing great smokes with someone who has developed a taste for a fine cigar. But, if someone wants to try a cigar, especially a first time cigar smoker, they need to try it on their own dime.

Free loaders.

Rant over.