View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 12:46 PM   #4030
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What's in your smoker?

THAT MUST BE WHERE i......where I got my idea to look more into that online, asian style.
'they' say its freaking delicious, but it looks like just plain old fat.....I like it rendered out in a fryng pan, lol.
Good luck, I will be waiting for the results.....I found a bunch of chicken parts at kroeger today,
3 chickens cut up, minus the breasts....its a bonanza of good eats, especially if the breast is not your
cut. I like a fried breast and that's about it. When it comes to smoking, gimme legs, thighs and wings.
Froze the thighs and bought another reduced pack of a dozen wings, plus a pork butt. The chicken turned
out to be not even CLOSE to smelling off, so I got it half off for basically a date code. This is gonna make for
some excellent photos!

OH, the issue WAS, I went to the Kroeger in my home area, and the sale pork and beef ribs were NOT
onsale. I was very confused. So maybe tomorrow after I hit the zoo for a photo safari, I will go to
the store close to my work and grab a few more racks of each. Half price is too good to pass up, period.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote