View Single Post
Old 12-25-2018, 08:48 AM   #10
gomeitsmybday
Feeling at Home

First Name: Michael
Trading: (5)
RA
gomeitsmybday will become famous soon enoughgomeitsmybday will become famous soon enough
Default Re: What are you eating & drinking for Christmas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fig_Nasty View Post
Here in Miami there is plenty of Cuban style Lechon with rice/black beans and yuca to go around. Always my favorite time of year.

Michael brewdogs has some really good stuff out. Had the opportunity to taste their American Imperial Stout "Tactical Nuclear Penguin" coming in at a whoping 32% abv The bottles of it don't come around too often and it was pretty intense to say the least haha
Sounds tasty! I’ve always wanted to stay in Miami for a spell to sample some of the cuisine, but the closest I’ve been was driving right past it on my way to the Keys. One of these days I think I will plan a vacation so I can tour some of the cigar companies and drink lots of Cuban espresso!
Never had the tactical nuclear penguin but I’m definitely adding that to my to-do! By and large my favorite craft beer company is Founders, but I’m not thrilled that they are from Michigan. Trying to make an effort to sample more local brews lately!
@ Tio Gato haha yes I’m with you there, these days I always plan ahead with some Pepcid AC! I have to, otherwise I would be chewing on endless amounts of Tums like bubblegum.

Last edited by gomeitsmybday; 12-25-2018 at 08:52 AM. Reason: Because of my terrible memory, haha.
gomeitsmybday is offline   Reply With Quote