View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 01:03 PM   #41
KenyanSandBoa
The Nightman Cometh...

First Name: Jim
Trading: (74)
Trinidad
KenyanSandBoa is a jewel in the roughKenyanSandBoa is a jewel in the roughKenyanSandBoa is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Newest Member of the Family!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by massphatness View Post
Have the snakes decided he's too big of a meal for them?
...yeah...there's no question there. The most interaction I've seen from them is a stare-off every now and then. I think Dante's view is if it's not immediately edible, than he could care less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanger View Post
LOL Jim. Those shots look ALL too familiar to me. Dudley is LAZY. He literally just lays around all the time. I'm not sure how he's going to do when we move next month. That should be interesting, but I'm sure he'll manage somehow.

We're lucky in that he hasn't taken out anything (aside from the dinner he's stolen off my plate on a couple occasions when I wasn't looking. And I feel like the family is safe when I'm not around with him there. he may be sweet and lovable, but not everyone knows that when he barks at a knock on the door or a doorbell.
I've noticed Dante sitting on the couch like Dudley is doing in that pic you posted. He gets his butt up there, but keeps his front legs on the ground. he even does that in my truck...keeps his butt on the seat but has his head between the two front seats so he feels like he's with my wife and me.

So far I've been lucky with him not stealing food, however, he did steal an ENTIRE stick of butter from the in-laws at Easter dinner this year.