I <3 Huy

First Name: Location
Trading: (106)
HUpmann MarineCorps (Served With Honor)
Mugen910 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Pumping Iron with Zemekone and Icehog3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavenportESQ View Post
What is your AM Routine like? What time do you wake up compared to gym time? Do you eat? Do you shower? these are all things that concern the CNS. If we figure it out it might help you with your AM lifting sesssion

For me I have to eat something. I would go with 2-3 granola bars. The weight room was only like 2 and a half minutes away for me, but this could be ideal pre workout drink time/coffee....I would get up and take a contrast shower.....Jump in when its cold stay under for some time and then turn it up hot repeat twice dry off go lift. The changes of hot and cold help increase blood flow to all extremeties etc.

Im sure others have some little tricks they use before they go to the gym

Oh sorry...I realized my last post could have been taken the wrong way but I meant I agreed with you and Dokk was crazy for doing that workout...

Honestly...I am not an AM person and even in the gym I tend to favor the machine in the AM versus free weights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavenportESQ View Post
What is your AM Routine like? What time do you wake up compared to gym time? Do you eat? Do you shower? these are all things that concern the CNS. If we figure it out it might help you with your AM lifting session
My routine is whatever BigFrank wrote out for me but it looks like it'll end up being Chest/ Tri/Biceps...Sets = 3 for chest but 2 for tri/bi and the number of reps depends on the week I am at.

I am usually up by 7 on weekdays and at the gym by 7pm..My usual weekend is reserved for long runs...I didn't eat Sunday till after except for a banana and no I didn't shower. I'm hoping to make the sunday AM workout a common thing but it depends on my running schedule. Honestly though I couldn't beleive how sore I got/am doing much lighter weights. The CNS made me feel like a girl.