View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 08:46 PM   #8
Curly Cut
Not Scary

Trading: (9)
Curly Cut is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The waters are not safe anymore.

damn, took too long to edit my post, my 15 minutes ran out... now i gotta type it all up again.

alright, up first, Boom felt it necessary to ship me one of his new tampers simply because someone else bought him an estate pipe. it's really cool up close, the photos won't do it justice. Palm wood with worm holes. somehow, it looks almost fuzzy up close, and in the light it changes as you turn it.
speaking of turning it, he obviously knows that i prefer my tamper to be round, that way you can actually twist the tamper as you... tamp. excellent, i haven't used a flat edged czech tool in so long, i'd probably break one in half instead of using it.
boom sends his dynamite...

next, ol' BigFrank, out of nowhere, for no reason, decided to be the gunpowder... the filler of the bomb that booms dynamite needs to work...
he, too, did his homework. i know a couple months ago i posted what i was about to order (which i still haven't yet), and he hit me with a couple of 'em, plus the new GLP release that's getting rave reviews. yes, that's an 8oz tin of Fillmore!!!

amazing, guys. i didn't do anything to deserve it.