View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 08:06 PM   #44
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: Volunteers needed for blind reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgoings View Post
1a) My favorite wrapper is usually... Besides Cuban I love Camaroon
1b) but I also enjoy... the rest of them
1c) and I really hate... can't say I really hate any of them

2a) My preferred size vitola is... Lanceros I used to say Robusto but I am really enjoying Torps and Churchills right now...so they all are good!

2b) but I also enjoy... Ninfa's
2c) and I really hate... cant say I've had a vitola I hate

3a) My 5 favorite cigars (thought I don't normally spend the money on) at present are... I smoke pretty ordinary stuff so I buy the ones I like. Havent smoked anything super expensive or fancy.

3b) My 5 favorite/go to cigar are... Boli Corona Gigante, Boli PC, Upmann #2, LaGloria Cubana MDO #1, Upmann Mag 50

4) 5 cigars I try to avoid (don't name ones we all avoid, but things people wouldn't expect)... Tat's and Peppins, I have had some that I like but I am not super impressed with their spiciness.

5) 5 cigars I'd like to try, but haven't are... I can't really think of anything specific. sorry

6) I'm hoping the Rev puts one of these in the sampler... I'll be pleased with whatever you send!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fissure View Post
1a) My favorite wrapper is usually... Cuban
1b) but I also enjoy... sumatra, maduro, corojo
1c) and I really hate... bland

2a) My preferred size vitola is... PC or Corona

2b) but I also enjoy... Lanceros
2c) and I really hate... Big ring gauges > 50

3a) My 5 favorite cigars (thought I don't normally spend the money on) at present are... Pepins, tats, Cohiba (CC), Kristoff, San Cristobal

3b) My 5 favorite/go to cigar are... Partagas lonsdale, Hoyo du prince/du roi, Little havana overruns, LGC #1, Partagas millie fleur

4) 5 cigars I try to avoid (don't name ones we all avoid, but things people wouldn't expect)... Punch CC's, Bolivar CC's (haven't found one that has wowed me yet), Older RyJ CC's (like the fresher taste in the RyJ's), Tat LE's, Fuente (almost all)

5) 5 cigars I'd like to try, but haven't are... 1980's davidoff, Cohiba Behike, other lanceros that I haven't tried, a good punch or boli, NC Davidoff

6) I'm hoping the Rev puts one of these in the sampler... 80's davidoff Seriously, I know I'll be happy with whatever is sent
Thanks guys for playing. I am not doing this to figure out what I am sending - you are getting what you are getting. Free cigars are always wonderful, but the goal of question #6 isn't to see if you'll be happy with what you get, nor is it a chance for modesty. It is an opportunity for me to see what your "dream" cigar would be - 80's Davidoff - cool. If you get one, send it to me.

It is truly fun to see what you like. From what you two have written, I think you will enjoy the selections I am sending you.

This is really looking to be fun.