View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 10:03 AM   #28
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fourth Annual Fantasy Football for Stakes and the Troops

Cole, I don't think any of those tweaks require a discussion or a vote. They're just minor compared to how drastically we overhauled the scoring, and they are all excellent ideas that I'm sure nobody will be upset about.
I think you can make all those changes yourself, I gave you Co-Commissioner access. I wanted to make us both commissioners but it wouldn't let me. I have no idea if there's any access restrictions for co-commisioners, but this would be a great time for you to check it out.

So far as the waiver cap goes, let's start high, see how it works out, and decrease it after we say how it plays in? I'm thinking 2 a week is more than reasonable, so how about 35?
I know Weeze's league gets 10, but they can get an unlimited amount if they pay for them. That'd be an awesome way to get troop cigars, but we don't have that ability in Yahoo, I don't believe. Meaning I don't think we can add waiver moves to individual teams at will.
But we COULD set waivers at unlimited because it shows how many moves guys make. After ten we could charge 5 or 10 troop smokes for each waiver move. Something like that would need to be put up for a vote, though.
So why don't we start at 30ish, then see what the guys say if we ever get everyone signed up and involved?