View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 01:08 PM   #21
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fourth Annual Fantasy Football for Stakes and the Troops

I don't think TE/WR/RB is an option. Neither is the option I suggested. Oh yeah, it is. I'd agree to that in order to leave waivers as is.
I freakin HATE waivers and waiver priority order, Cole. I understand that lots of guys can't be right on it when it comes to grabbing players because of other obligations. It bites everyone in the ass equally. But I have always felt that the guy who works the hardest should win this game, not the guy who waits 2 days to check his team. I'm thinking of my BIL when I mention this.
My BIL seldom even sets his team in the money league after I draft a monster for him, and he still wins. He doesn't even replace guys who are hurt, and he still wins. That pisses me off.
If a guy pounds the airwaves, internet, and his cell phone for constant FF content, it should give him an edge. Waivers and waiver priority erases that edge and it sucks. Even if it bites me in the ass cause I'm at Family Day every Sunday, I'd rather see Matt snipe a backup RB than someone else get him who didn't even set their team for the week. That'd make me nuts.

That said, if you guys want waivers and waiver priority, you got it. We just need 5 guys to want it and I'll change it., cause it really is a "standard setting". Or you and I can toss a coin. Or whatever you think is fair.
Dammit, I hate waivers.