View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 09:52 PM   #17
fsjonsey
Still Watching My Back

Trading: (0)
fsjonsey is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Tamboril is Back...Oh God

Why would someone even bother spending the money in order to bring back a Brand that has such a horrible reputation?
This makes absolutely no sense to me.

So, who wants to do a box split?

More comedy gold from the review section:
Quote:
Horrific Habano

Be warned, this inflated price tag is bogus, these supposedly silky wrappers fall apart quickly into the smoke. the blend burns hot and the construction is horrible, this cigar is an amazing example of over pried crap as im not clear on which factory these pieces come from, if i knew that, i likely wouldnt buy any product that coems from this location as these construction wise are horrible. I've smoked 3 thus far, all 3 have canoed well over an inch. Horrific example of a premuim cigar, makes you want to slap whomever developped this blwend as it sucks huge. Be warned these cigars are not worth a quarter a piece. This silky habano wrapper, it aint remotely silky, it breaks immediately into the smoke. Horrific Habano just flat out Horrific, save your money, dont get duped into thinking because famous sells them for $5 a piece they are good cigars, these arent worth a quarter a piece, if that.

Last edited by fsjonsey; 03-26-2009 at 10:05 PM.
fsjonsey is offline   Reply With Quote