View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 07:34 PM   #2
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Xikar repair question

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgop View Post
So, I finally sent in a torch lighter a week ago that wasn't working. I was wondering if anyone that has done this before knows if they received any sort of acknowledgment that their item was received, what the issue was, and when they're shipping it back. Thanks.
I had a Xikar Tech that stopped working only after three weeks...sent it back, they returned it without fixing it. I called their customer service department and told them it was doing the same thing. They sent a brand new one out and a return label to ship the broke one back. I sent mine return receipt so that I knew they received it. No notification when they mailed it back.