View Single Post
Old 04-08-2017, 07:26 AM   #8
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Re: Fuente Cigar Heist

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.G View Post
I used to work for a company that basically pioneered the container asset tracking technology. It was too far ahead of it's time (pronounced: "expensive") almost no one bought it.

I know there are more advanced systems out there now that cost less, but I really have no idea how widespread they are. I'm sure some companies use them. If I were someone like Dell, I'd slap tags on that container like clearance stickers at a K-mart. But Fuente? Betcha a Padron 64** that they are looking into it now.

**: Would have said an Opus X, but that would be cruel. And impossible to get.***

***: Too soon?
That's impossible because I'm the first to think of it. This is some kind of ruse.
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote