Thread: Steve and Holly
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 08:28 AM   #10
G G
BR549

First Name: Greg
Trading: (10)
Bolivar
G G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant future
Default Re: Steve and Holly

I want to say again how thankful I am for all the donations so far. It means a lot to me for us all to be able to help a brother and his family in a rough time.

I just talked to Steve and told him that I am coming to Jax today and I wanted to get with him and bring him $850 more from donations received since Friday. That makes the total so far $1200. In talking to Steve he wanted to me to post and tell everyone that he isn’t online much and probably won’t be in the days to come, but he wanted me to let yall know that this money we have given makes it possible for him to pay off a couple bills that in turn will allow him to focus on more important things. He said to let yall know how much he appreciates this, and is thinking about his CA family.
G G is offline   Reply With Quote