View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 07:22 AM   #3573
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Photography Thread

I was shooting some birds out of my back window upstairs the other day, and I had PULLED the second D90 I had for sale,
since I smacked my D700 on the sidewalk in NOLA. I needed a good backup and I was about to sell it. But not one
to let a potential buyer go away empty-handed, I gave decent prices to him on 5 other camera models and a lens.

But I had the D80 I wanted to sell to him attached to a 300mm f/4.5 I picked up a few months ago. SO I took some
photos with it to show him what the D80 puts into a file. These bird photos are all in fading evening light, so the ISO
was cranked. I needed DOF and shutter speed both, so, I had to do it. Hand-holding a 300mm lens ain't no job for
1/60th of a second, lol. So sorry about the noise in advance. It was getting late.

And even with the noise, ITS NO D90, but it ain't a bad D80. I am liking it more and more every time I shoot with it.

OLS is offline   Reply With Quote