T.G
Grrrrrr

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (37)
Navy (Served With Honor)
T.G has disabled reputation
Default Re: Shuriken cutter

Quote:
Cigar Tech is introducing a revolutionary new cigar cutter design they are calling "SHURIKEN"("blade hidden in the hand"), otherwise known as a Japanese throwing star. The cutter, which looks like a giant capsule, has 6 razor sharp blades inside that cut slits around the top of the cigar. This allows the smoker to control the draw of their cigar by the amount of pressure applied. The new term for this cutting technique is called "I Draw Technology." The cutter will be available in plastic composite models with a $20.00 SRP, as well as various anodized aluminum models with SRP's ranging from $35.00-$40.00.

"The SHURIKEN cut draws the smoke evenly throughout the cigar, resulting in a cooler, more flavorful smoke," said Belinda Doyle, the founder of Cigar Tech. "It positions the smoke onto the tongue where the most pleasant tastes are experienced, and the draw is controlled by the pressure of your mouth on the slits made by the cutter. It really is amazing to be able to control the draw of virtually any cigar with this unique cut."
Jezus, and I thought the NUB was a gimmicky pos...

I see lots of potential for tar issues due to the nature of the cuts.
T.G is offline   Reply With Quote