FUEL
Just 6 days...

First Name: James
Trading: (0)
Partagas
FUEL is on a distinguished road
Default Re: USPS refund for late shipping and delivery failure

Gentleman of Cigar Asylum,

I made the OP in an attempt to ask our community a question for the purpose of ascertaining information and possible resolutions from anyone else that may have been in a similar situation. I received the requested information and suggestions on how to rectify the situation and several PMs offering to help as well. I thank you all of you who helped.

The question was asked and answered. As far as I can tell its a done deal. If I could lock my own thread or even delete it I would. The OP has spiraled out of control from something so innocent as a request to ascertain first hand account experiences about USPS shipping to personal attacks on me (I appreciate those who respond to me about the member who made the snide comment aimed at me but he has been on my ignore list from week one and I did not even see it) to attacks from Asylum member to Asylum member.

I respectfully ask that we stop posting in this thread as the information that was sought was found, done deal. It does no good to keep this unhealthy / unnecessary banter going back and forth.

We are all gentleman, lets get back to why we all landed here originally; our brotherhood and common bond of cigars.

Have a nice day everyone.

J.