View Single Post
Old 10-21-2014, 08:21 AM   #78
Infecting Via PM

First Name: Brendon
Trading: (35)
RA
363 has a spectacular aura about363 has a spectacular aura about363 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: a journey into pipe making......

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaRevo View Post
Wow looking over this Thread WOW you have some awesome pipe making Skills.I keep telling my wife I want to try my had at making pipes. I knowI know don't ihave enough pipes yet? Well I think it would be a cool place to move my Hobby from the last 25 years of smoke cigars and Pipes. To be able to hand down some to my son and have him be able to say My dad made these... That is my thought anyway

James
Its a fun hobby for sure. if you got a drill press and a hand drill you can totally make your own. however I will warn you if you get into it tools will take over..

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnePyroTec View Post
I gotta say, I like the looks of the puzzle pipe. That is an out of the box direction I never thought of myself...but might try. Have you smoked it yet? I'm curious if people come up to you asking questions.
Thanks! that one was raffled off for autism awareness, I do have a personal one that I will smoke every once in a while and some will ask others have told me that they just flat out don't like it. Ill have to see about posting some more pictures of recently finished pipes. I just got back from the CORPS pipe show in Richmond Va which was a lot of fun.