View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 10:32 AM   #5
lenguamor
puta por Ninfas!

First Name: Joe
Trading: (23)
PL
lenguamor will become famous soon enoughlenguamor will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Could you Would you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth View Post
I would say no.
Many health warnings claim that more than 3-4 a day, everyday, is considered excessive and is a high risk for health issues.
(Of course that is all just made up information)
I typically smoke about 1-3 a week during weekdays and about 4 on the weekends, for a total of about 3-7 a week.
If the health risks where non-existent, cost was no issue, my job allowed me to be productive while smoking and it was always 65 degress outside I would enjoy about 4-5 a day.
This. Freud smoked 12 a day and ended his life in constant pain due to having his whole jaw removed. When you get to a similar level I believe you put your risk markers exponentially higher than one or two a day; plus you're tempting fate.

And the truth is I just wouldn't enjoy it. I smoke primarily for the flavor, with social interaction a close second; at the rate of 8-12 a day, I don't think I'd be tasting much of anything anymore...and I doubt that any but the most hardcore here would want to be around me if I did...*phew!*