Thread: To the nub
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2022, 05:53 PM   #2
G G
BR549

First Name: Greg
Trading: (10)
Bolivar
G G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant future
Default Re: To the nub

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceolee View Post

It's a beautiful day in south FL and i smoked this AJF Bellas Artes to the nub. What a joy it is to be alive. Pancreatitis hasn't killed me, Cirrhosis hasn't killed me, Diabetes hasn't killed me, COVID hasn't killed me or damaged my taste buds. Every day it's nice to wake up and be ALIVE. I actually get bummed when the day ends because i just don't want it to. I spent time with my church family, my earthly family, and broke bread with friends. Now i get to share my joy with my friends here. I've faced death enough to know to never let it run your life. I know some of you face lockdowns still which makes it hard but it's not impossible to find joy in living. I hope your New Year is going as well as mine or better brothers and sisters. God bless you all and may your cups run over!
That's some great encouragement my friend. Thx
G G is offline   Reply With Quote