View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 04:22 AM   #17
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future
Default Re: Credit Card Fraud Alert

Quote:
Originally Posted by irratebass View Post
This happened to me too Vin a few weeks ago, but from PAYPA!L, so be very careful, I contacted pp and got it resolved and my $ back, took about a week though mine was $100 five charges of $20 a piece.

I asked the wife (since she is the only one who uses itunes) if she made these purchases, because one I didn't think she had, she only purchases $1.99 songs here and there, never movies or anything and if she purchases more than one thing she gets an itunes card.....so i knew it wasn't here or certainly me.

pp took care of the problem and were very courteous about it.
Get The PP "Key" For Free, Mickey. I've Had No Further Problems Since I've Been Using It The Last 3 Years. Thanks For The Tip, Vin & GL Resolving The Issue, Brother!
longknocker is offline   Reply With Quote