View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 10:34 AM   #1
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Official 2012 NFL Draft Talk Thread

I think it's way past time to get this thing started.

I'm in love with Matt Flynn. I have been for a few years now. It's nice to see him on the market, and I'd like to see him in Miami, but there's a lot of lip going on here in Cleveland about him. No respect lip because Cleveland fans are borderline retarded, but they've totally abandoned Colt McCoy, who's a serviceable QB, and they're all hollering for a QB when they have gaping holes to fill elsewhere.

That brings me to the question, what's the $ number for placing the Franchise tag on a backup QB, and will Green Bay make that move?
I think it comes down to dollars and cents, but with Rodgers a head shot away from finishing his career, it seems kinda crazy to let an arm like Flynn get away. Not kinda, just crazy. But if the money isn't there, it isn't there, and Green Bay has lots of needs.

No clue what the Steelers are looking to do aside from deal Wallace. I could see a Wallace for Hillis trade with Cleveland, or I should say I'd love to see Hillis in Burgh. Mendenhall is gone for next year and we're really light at RB. We need a left guard, as always. There's some kids from last year who were hurt that will be available this year, so that may clean up that problem. I see them chasing a couple D-backs in late rounds in hopes they can get ready to fill some aged positions.
We could use a big, heavy, strong QB to back up Ben. Leftwich should be ready and Batch and Dixon will likely be gone.

I could go on forever, but there's some starters.