Thread: Buried cigars?
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 01:25 PM   #67
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Buried cigars?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashcan Bill View Post
Ya know, I hate to be the one to inform you of this but gophers have been known to chew through PVC. There have also been unsubstantiated reports of subterranean weasels being attracted to, and attacking PVC. You may want to considered flooding the pipe with a mildly lethal gas to protect against invading varmints.
My cat brought me a weasel the day before yesterday. He just ripped the head off and left both parts by the back door.
I'm guessing weasels aren't all that tasty, because he also left me three giant piles of barf.
It makes me believe you have to remove the venom sacs before you eat a weasel.
The next day he brought me a mouse. He's got no stick-to-it-iveness.
Which brings me to the moral of this story...
Never send a weasel to do a ferret's job.

Please fasten your seatbelts, place your seats in the full upright position and return to your regularly scheduled programming.