Yes I am a Pirate

Trading: (52)
SvilleKid has disabled reputation
Default Re: Famous Movie Quotes - Guess A Movie/Quote It Forward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonely Raven View Post
Bzzt, right actor, wrong movie.

And props to you for not just googling it. LOL

But, as the thread custodian, I WILL google for the right answer to keep the thread alive when a member goes against the spirit of the thread, and post obscure, hard to guess lines from movies that few ever watched! The thread is "Famous Movie Lines", not "stump the crowd" movie lines. It was not meant to be a thread that sat for days and days (oftentimes) because of obscure lines which are far from famous. So don't get too up on a horse about my googling for an answer. If the line is so obscure that I don't know it, and Tom has to pose a question as to the correctness of his guess, then the thread is slowed down dramatically (waiting for the quote poster to come back and confirm or deny).

Again, I've said this same thing over several times in the thread (INCLUDING the original post!). So, I'm not picking on you, as much as reminding everybody (AGAIN!), this is not a "stump the professor" thread. Let's keep the lines to something that is reasonably well known and this will be faser, more people will play, and there will be more chances to guess and post new quotes!

Last edited by SvilleKid; 10-06-2011 at 11:14 AM.
SvilleKid is offline   Reply With Quote