View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 09:32 AM   #91
ajacobs

Default Re: Tatuaje Saints & Sinners club

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoflex View Post
Do you have a link with the sampler mentioned as being fact? I think a portion of us myself included were just disappointed buy the e-mail that was released that didn't mention anything about receiving any kind of hard goods in return for joining. The only thing mentioned was the access to discounts, exclusive releases etc. If the sampler is in fact going to be sent in return I have no problems forking over the $150 to join but if it's just what was mentioned in the e-mail released yesterday than I myself will take a pass and I think that is where some of the groups displeasure came from IMHO. A few guys have mentioned a sampler being sent with membership but it was not mentioned in the slightest in the e-mail regarding the membership.
The email also didn't mention it was $150 dollars.

I agree that the email was a blunder, it appears it was done hastily in order to gauge interest for manufacturing amounts.

I am sure everything will be disclosed in full detail before anyone is expected to fork over any cash.

At that time I will make a decision if it is worth it.

For me, I am not really interested in chasing down prototypes and the like, not interested in following Pete's exploits on video (or anyone's) and I don't wear logo t-shirts. On the other hand I enjoy tats so who knows.

I am sure it is a win win for Pete:
Cultivate a dedicated fan base and loyalty to his product
Concentrate his marketing efforts
Since he is moving away from limited releases, have a venue to get limited product out there.
Since the profit from the program is being donated there is the tax break
Get feedback on products before broader release
etc.
1. He cultivates a