View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 09:46 AM   #12
nofeardiver
Feeling at Home

First Name: Dan
Trading: (4)
nofeardiver will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Chasidor Drawer question

I have the glass tops with the solid bottoms, i have been having some swings here in Florida with the weather changing so much. But i think the glass helps, i have a hygrometer in every other drawer and it stays pretty consistent.

Let me tell you Chas makes some bad ass stuff, i cant tell you how many people were man that looks sweet, or man that is incredible, and the quality of work he did for you.

The only thing that i suggest, and i wish i had done was if you estimate that you will need 4 drawers order 5 or 6, trust me. I have 2 large and 2 small and wish i would have gotten 1 more large and 1 more small. The smalls are great for go to smokes, and the large are great for storing for longer term. Just my 2 cents worth...

I will post some pics, the pics don't even show the the kinda of quality Chas puts into these. And if you are wondering, yes i have a Nub drawer, Nub is one of my favorite brands out, there, the man behind is a great guy and he makes darn good cigars...Again my 2 cents...

Thanks again Chas....

Dan
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo.jpg (62.9 KB, 491 views)
File Type: jpg photo 2.jpg (54.6 KB, 419 views)
File Type: jpg photo 4.jpg (62.1 KB, 421 views)
File Type: jpg photo 5.jpg (59.2 KB, 432 views)
nofeardiver is offline   Reply With Quote