Old 05-01-2020, 04:38 PM   #11
Weelok
I'm nuts for the place

First Name: Dave
Trading: (21)
RA
Weelok has a spectacular aura aboutWeelok has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Cigar Federation

I love CigarFed but I don’t love all their cigars but they do have some very nice hits imho to my palate.

I don’t get spun up on marketing as I see it no different from Cigar International and it reminds me of the good old early CI, JR, and Rocky spats.

CigarFed is Ezra Zion so if you like EZ, then you will like Cigar Fed.

I didn’t buy the Stolen Throne but it’s not exclusive to CigarFed. I didn’t get it as generally anything Indonesian is a non-starter with me.

Based upon gomeitsmybday endorsement, think I will pick up a 10 pack and it’s only because of a brother on this forum has tried the cigar or I just would not bother. Too many damn good cigars to try.

I did look up some alternate information on the cigar and found this review.

https://kohnhed.com/2019/06/10/stole...by-the-katman/

Is CigarFed boutiques over priced? They sell out as they are small batches so that means they are not over priced.

Is CigarFed exclusives a good value? I would say generally no as you are paying for a small lot tobacco which does not benefit from volume breaks and I wouldn’t say you can’t get cheaper better to your palate but if variety and something different is a value to you, then CigarFed cigars are a good value.