Old 04-08-2010, 10:20 AM   #60
systm
Still Watching My Back

Trading: (3)
systm has disabled reputation
Default Re: iPhone Sucks and Apple are Bastards

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD720 View Post
Also wanted to add that the Nexus One will get the Android OS updates fastest, there is no third party (HTC or Moto) that needs to take the OS update and apply it to their product.
Thats really now irrelevant, they are slowing the update cycle for android. The revisions on the OS are much slower now then they were with 1.0 - 1.6.

If I was looking for a phone I'd look for one that has the features NOW, rather then wait for an update.

I've had the G1 since Day 1 and have been playing with it, ROMS, UIs, and SPLS and I know the average person doesn't want to deal with that. It's not fun, i even bricked my phone once.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kydsid
Actually the HD2 will get WinMo7. Whether your carrier will do it is another thing. But HTC will be doing an upgrade
I'd like to believe that but the sad truth is that it's not. Windows wont allow the phone to have for something along the lines of having too many keys or not a dedicated bing search key.
Very lame, BUT xda-developers will come through with a work around, just don't expect official support.

Last edited by systm; 04-08-2010 at 10:25 AM.