View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 08:46 AM   #1
nofeardiver
Feeling at Home

First Name: Dan
Trading: (4)
nofeardiver will become famous soon enough
Default 2012 Studio Tobac Kick Off

Should have put these up on Friday, but havent had time...

Last Thursday was the kick off for Studio Tobac Tour 2012... I got the opportunity to attend, and so glad i did. For the last few years i have been going to the Studio Tobac/Nub/Cain tours, and these guys never disappoint. Your always in for a treat. I have been to a few events but none , and i mean none come close to this event. It was at my favorite B&M and what i consider to me the best B&M in the world, Tampa Humidor... It kicked off at 6pm and we shut the place down around 2am... Non stop fun, they brought in a BBQ pit master and he smoked and entire pig, which was pretty wild to see... They had Bryan set up with his rolling table rolling hand rolled special blends... It was just an all around good time... If you guys get an opportunity to make to one of these tour stops, do it, promise you wont be dissapointed.... Also it was good to see the Tampa Humidor crew out there, these guys just are awesome, my boy Tony(issues), Bryan(TheShow), BigJonny, KJF, Dennis, Larry, Mike, Horrace(Hossman), and Frankie... These guy are true BOTL, they are a blast to hang out with it... Thanks to Tony for taking a lot of the photos for me...

Here are a few of the pics of Bryan rolling, the sick Ford Rapter ST Truck, and the haul... Oh i also won one of the main prizes a LE box of 10 Cain Daytona Nubs, you cannot buy these, they are raffling these off at each event... I ended up buying three boxes, yes i am an oliva/studio tobac whore... i smoke them9 times out of 10 over everything else, i just love their stuff...

I also took some pics of the boxes and the swag...

nofeardiver is offline   Reply With Quote