View Single Post
Old 03-15-2020, 08:57 PM   #19
G G
BR549

First Name: Greg
Trading: (10)
Bolivar
G G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant future
Default Re: Kratom - Do you take?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanaaddict View Post
Why does she not to use the marijuana that much? Is it that she does not like the the smoking part? For some it can be a lot of work and they worry about the smoke in there lungs. Using the vape cartages make it very easy and discrete. (but some worry about the scare they had, but that was black-market cartages). There are other devices that will turn buds into vapor with no flame, so no worry of carcinogens from smoke. (have done a lot of research and be glad to point in in the right direction if you need) PM me
Then there is edibles!

I would much rather see her using cannabis instead of opioids to maybe help cut back on them!!!
Thanks. She does use the vape option. We get it from a dispensary so it's legit as you say. I don't know for sure why but I suspect that since she was never a pot smoker in her younger days, there's the stigma for her. I try to encourage her to use it more to no avail. But even with the small amount she uses she has been able to cut back on the opioids some so it's better than none I guess.
G G is offline   Reply With Quote