Thread: Cigar Pouches
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 07:32 AM   #20
Miket156

Smile Re: Cigar Pouches

Quote:
by T.G.:

cross check your prices with CigarsInternational.com, Famous-Smoke.com (Famous auctions can be found at CigarAuctioneer.com), CheapHumidors.com etc before jumping in. Also, bid low, you'll lose a lot, but what you win, you'll get for a very good price.
I'd skip CigarsInternational.com if you are looking for a Humidor. I posted on another thread that they charge a flat rate of $20.00 for shipping a Humidor. Totally outrageous. I don't want to rehash the entire thread about this, but whoever runs CI is smoking something other than cigars.

So far, I haven't been to impressed with Famous either. If you want a Humidor and want it quick, check CheapHumidors.com. I live in Central PA, and I got my Humidor (shipped from Florida) in two days! Cheaphumidor.com was less expensive than either CI or Famous, and I got free shipping. (I also bought all my humidor supplies with my order too).

Famous and CI's niche seems to be no name bundles on the cheap. They've got a long way to go (IMO) on name brand smokes and accessories.

You can also check Evilbay if you want really low prices, but I've always found Evilbay a crap shoot, and SLOW. If you want a humidor in a reasonable amount of time, go to a reseller that's in the business and has them in stock at a fair price.

Cheers,

Mike T.