Old 05-18-2016, 07:01 AM   #19
Sooner
Formerly JJCigarReview

First Name: Jordan
Trading: (0)
PL
Sooner is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Liga Privadas selling for almost $20

Padrons are good very smooth aged cigars. very one dimensional, which isn't something I go for normally. That being said they are good cigars, but I have never bought any. Probably wouldn't. All the ones I have had I am been given as birthday or Christmas gifts.

The Opus X cigars are right up my alley profile wise. I enjoy them a lot, and would buy them for a special occasion. But are they in my rotation? No.

I have had a few liga privadas. They are good, strong Niguraguan cigars, but over hyped in my opinion. Never have I ever been a Liga whore. I enjoy the Undercrowns (especially the shade) and MUWATs much more than the over priced (IMHO) other sticks. And by Liga Whore I mean those guys who collect them and spend all their money chasing them.

There are just to many other cigars out there that I enjoy so much, that I would rather smoke 3-4 of them than just one of the high priced cigars.