View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014, 09:34 PM   #49
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: Tongue Bite..Va\Per recommendations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexAZ View Post
Thanks, guys. I'm starting to regret the Peterson. I won't be spending any more money on their products. Their service sucks. This experience had led me to comissions a handmade billiard from a local up and coming artist, Jerry Crawford. Spendy, but hoping it will be worth the cost.

As a side note, I thought the military mount could be disassembled while the pipe is warm.
Hey, do not get down on Petersons because of me. They have sold probably tens of thousands of pipes, so they must work for some people - lots of them in fact.

So, if you ordered one, you may one of those who can smoke a Peterson and enjoy it. I have a buddy who absolutely loves them, has about 20 of them. They are handsome pipes.

Peace of the Lord be with you.

Todd