View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 09:52 AM   #22
dave
Have My Own Room

First Name: Dave
Trading: (15)
Partagas Navy (Retired)
dave is a jewel in the roughdave is a jewel in the roughdave is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Small fast n cheap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.G View Post
There is also a third one in the "originals" vitola, the Gran Reserva Corojo No.1. I'd put it at a solid medium, making it milder than the other two. It's also a bit more complex than the other two. Pricing is about the same, around $95 for 12 five packs.
And even a fourth. Wish I could recall the blend - prob nat or maduro. I've only seen it at one B&M and forgot to pick them up. Its a long ways out of my way, but next time I'm there, I'll grab a pack and report back.

As to the orig three, I prefer the Origen to the others. I love the Origen 'in-your-face-start-to-finish' that the GRC#1 just doesn't have. I don't pick up the compexity you refer to.
+++++++++++++++++

I know there's a lot of RP-negativity to be found here....but...I still like the Edge Corojo. The devil site puts of Edge Corojo Mini Beli Seconds in 15-packs. I grab these at $22, put 'em down for 6-month nap and enjoy the hell out of them when I dig them out. These:

http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/...oso-Corojo-15/

I've got at least 45 of them sleeping right now.
dave is offline   Reply With Quote