Thread: reminiscing
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 12:05 PM   #3
G G
BR549

First Name: Greg
Trading: (10)
Bolivar
G G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant future
Default Re: reminiscing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CigarNut View Post
My wife and I were recently talking along the same lines. We both grew up in California, and I have one living brother there. If I don't reach out to him, I won't hear from him.

My wife still has high school friends down there, but people and life move on.

CA has a life and is evolving all the time. I like to think for the better

We all miss people from our past, and have some good (and bad) memeories of those times.

I am trying to focus on making more memories with the people in my life now, and reconnecting with people from my past and my family as time and opportunity permit.

Good luck, Greg! I'm glad to know you.
Hey Michael, thanks for replying. I think CA is great, just as it was way back when. Every once and again I do get lost in my mind of old times with all the loss my family (as I am sure everyone has had) has had over the last decade. I only allow myself to stay there for short periods. Definitely look forward to all we have left brother. Take the trip to Cali my friend, as I don't think you will regret it. It's why I go to Maggie Valley twice a year now to spend time with my Dad, he will be 74 this coming August and even though he only lives about 20 minutes from me, I still enjoy being in the mountains with him.
G G is offline   Reply With Quote