View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 05:19 AM   #15
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the "Rocket"....NOT GUILTY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Then after the investigation they'll come to find out that Oprah goes commando.
Exactly. And come to find out that nobody even bothered to ask her.
Honestly, I love the Rocket. He's a lovable asshole. He embraces being what he is and doesn't offer up any excuses for it.
Bonds is a woman-beating self-important shoe scraping, always was. Juice or no juice, I've never understood why taxpayer money is chasing them. It's just so silly it boggles me. It makes sense if MLB was up in his business, or the cops, but the federal government probably has more important fish to fry. Or I certainly hope they would. Apparently they do not.

This should just about wrap things up, Yes? I think Bonds is done as well, or is he still under investigation? Anyone else?