Thread: OK, why?
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 04:53 AM   #10
gomeitsmybday
Feeling at Home

First Name: Michael
Trading: (5)
RA
gomeitsmybday will become famous soon enoughgomeitsmybday will become famous soon enough
Red face Re: OK, why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevSmoke View Post
Thanks for the tips guys.

Michael, if you want the Opus X dream (a Dominican puro, including wrapper) but without the outrageous price tag... and with all the flavor, and none of the burn issues? Then try the La Flor Dominicana Litto Gomez Diez line. If you can find them, they are all that Opus X aspires to be.

601s have been around for quite a while. I remember the Blues being very good, but their quality has slipped.
Thanks for the tip! I have not had much by LFD aside from the Double Ligero Chisel, (which is awesome) so I will definitely keep my eyes peeled for that one.

I keep hearing that about 601. I should explain, when 601 was being made by DPG I was still a casual cigar smoker and just bought the occasional recommended stick at nearby B&Ms - so I never got to try the DPG 601s. Oh, how I wish I had, considering the amazing stuff I have heard about them though,

So with that in mind, I'm not sure what they were like when they first made the switch to AJs factory, but all the 601s I've been buying over the last year have been great, especially the the habanos. If you'd be interested Todd, feel free to pm me your address and Ill send you a 4-5er of 601 stuff!
gomeitsmybday is offline   Reply With Quote