Thread: OK, why?
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 04:44 AM   #3
gomeitsmybday
Feeling at Home

First Name: Michael
Trading: (5)
RA
gomeitsmybday will become famous soon enoughgomeitsmybday will become famous soon enough
Default Re: OK, why?

Haha I have had the same experiences with the Opus X, crooked burns and for way too much money.

I haven't had a bad stick by Southern Draw. Particularly I suggest the Jacobs Ladder Brimstone if you enjoy a full body.

Also, I know the brand certainly isn't as new as Southern Draw but I absolutely love every single cigar by 601. Every one is jam packed with peppery spice and so much flavor.

I'm also with Bob, the Warped Futuro is great, I also really like the Corto by Warped as well as the La Hacienda - that one is a great am smoke with coffee. On that note, there is a lot of good stuff made with Aganorsa tobacco, the Guardian of the Farm natural and maduro and Sabor Aganorsa is a personal favorite.

Last, another newcomer that really knocked my socks off lately was the Crook of the Crown by Stolen Throne. One of the most potent cigars I've had this year and immense flavor, the kind of cigar that grabs your attention. Not cheap, about 10 a piece but I'm hoping CigarFed has another sale soon because I'll buy a box worth to set aside to age.

There certainly is a heck of a lot of options out there these days and it can be tough to separate the over hyped crap from the really good stuff, but I've found by watching what others suggest and review well here at the asylum is usually a safe bet.
gomeitsmybday is offline   Reply With Quote