View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 11:54 AM   #1546
Will herf for food

First Name: Mike
Trading: (9)
VR
357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: NHL '11 - '12 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahbroody View Post
Thefirstrow.eu
I think u should put a WWW. In front of those words up there and see what happens.

Ahbroody is a fictional character who does not have any relation to any off shore site and does not condone violation of any regulations.

As to Parise and suter as mentioned they are going to be sought after by many teams some with money some with a much more stable team on the verge. Why either would go to the D is beyond me. They are not one player away. If they get neither it will make Sharks fans smile and will mean the cap has done its job. I don't know if one will get there. I definitely don't see both. The last couple of years they have gone after free agents. The highly prized are not going there
Yeah I don't know why anyone would want to go to a team with 4 cups in 15 years, and 20 playoff seasons in a row.

I'm pretty sure the Wings are completely devoid of all talent. I'm surprised they don't make them play across the river for the Spitfires.

BTW, Wings have $26 million of cap space.

RFAs:
Quincy = $3.125 Mil, probably similar to re-sign
Abdelkader = 787.5K, 1.2 to re-sign?
Helm = 912.5K, 1.5 to re-sign?

UFAs:
Hudler = $2.875 Mil, may not re-sign. If so similar

On O. they have:
Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Franzen, Filppula, Cleary, Bert and some good young talent in in Nyquist and Emmerton

On D. they have Kronwall, White, Ericsson, and youngins Brenden Smith and Jakub Kindl

They also have two young talented netminders in Howard and MacDonald.

The Wings need to add two D-men, replace/resign Hudler, and get a high end winger. The talk I heard was Suter and Parise were good friends and wanted to go somewhere together. The Wings have the cap space and like the Yankees in MLB, they are often seen as THE destination. I hope that's enough to bring them both in.